Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Chrismahanukwanzika Everybody! Here's a RPG Present for You!

Happy Chrismahanukwanzika Everybody! Here's a RPG Present for You!
I'm pretty stoked to be able to announce "my" Christmas present to you loyal 12 readers (and anyone else who happens by).

Somehow I managed to get involved with the creation...well more editing and creative input after-the-fact (if you ask me) of Matt Jackson's Lunch Box Heroes.

This all started out, at least on my side of things, as looking for a rules-light game I could play with minimal fuss. I'd come close a couple of times, but each step lead me a bit closer to finding exactly what I was looking for.

I'm thankful for Matt letting me get involved and even more so for being able to give this joint-gift from us to you. I know that usually those "it's from both of us" Christmas gifts can be a bit lame (unless the givers are married or some such, then it's not weird), but hopefully you'll enjoy this anyway.

Since it is a gift it is free...not as in Pay-What-You-Want, but free...free.  Enjoy.

Lunch Box Heroes on DriveThruRPG.

You might want to check out the rest of the Frugal GM "line" of stuff, or Matt's efforts with Chubby Monster Games.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar