How do you get your PC cards? For us we have Sportslots, COMC (which I have yet to buy from), Just Commons, and the Bay. The closest LCS is in either Hollister or San Jose and they really concentrate on the local teams which one expects. I have also picked up cards from Becket Market Place.  But what I have found difficult is locating the commons and inserts that are either uncommon or too common. I know many bloggers set up trades and send PWEs out which is great for the receiver and the sender. What ends up happening is I get on the Bay and pick up the Serial # cards, and the more uncommon cards.  This is not only cost $$ but is also inefficient as Yadi will hit the 1150ish card mark this year and I really want to get those cards that we can to whittle down the want list. Also on the Bay I have come up with a bidding strategy. I set a limit for #d cards based on year, and amount. So for a 2012 non-auto card that is #d to 50 I will bid X, to 25 X, etc. This has really helped to reduce the $$$ spent. Occasionally and in spite of my extensive lists I pick up a card we have already.