Before I get to today's main post, I want to thank everyone who helped make last week's big book giveaway so amazing! I've emailed everyone whose address I've been able to hunt down, but there are still a few I'm missing: Corporate Girl, Amy Saia, Pam Reader, Saumya and Kate Johnson -- if you're reading this, can you email me (talliroland AT gmail.com). Thanks!So, onto today. It's horrifying what's happened in Japan, and author Keris Stainton is doing something about it. Over the course of the past two days, she's set up Authors for Japan, an online auction where loads of authors are donating everything from signed books to query critiques. The auction goes lives tomorrow at 8 a.m. until this Saturday, so pop by and check it out!
I'll only be blogging M-W-F until the start of the A-Z Challenge on April 1 to give me time to plough into some work that's built up, so I'll see you on Wednesday. Happy Monday!

0 Yorumlar