So there is a little less than one month left in this year, right? So I figured it was time to inventory what I really still needed to do. This year has had some wacky twists to it and I'm not at all sure I've met my goals, though I've accomplished quite a bit. But THAT assessment is something I do the last few days of the month. THIS one is more an “I think I can still manage” thing.
![]() |
| Gorgeous, eh!? |
So HERE'S what ima do in December...
A Shot in the Light Progress
1)
2)
3) Finish writing Book 9 and write Book 10 (though I now know there will be two more AFTER that)
4)
5) Edit book 7 for 2nd readers
6) Edit book 8 for 1st readers
| Add caption |
1)
2)
3)
4) Make my 2014 plan for writing and editing
5)
6) Blog twice a week until the last week when I can do a little more, as I'm off work (see below for reason).
![]() |
| If only we can avoid this... |
1) I have a brand new office and a much bigger (pretty exciting) job. Sadly this means some limiting of my blogging because I don't have time during the day to visit others—I figure if I blog twice a week, then I can take a few days to do those reciprocal visits.
Home
1) HWMNBMOTI started a new job last month, so I have some extra home commitments...
2) It is ALSO December, so I need to do a little
3) Oh, to avoid holiday weight gain... it won't happen, but I can try to limit it some.
Any of the rest of you desperately trying to salvage your year's productivity?



0 Yorumlar