Some of you may remember during the Unit community challenge I built some flesh constructs to use as Grotesques in my Dark Eldar army, as GW had only made the one model. Well I finally got them cast, and have converted up the first 3 using parts from the plastic Talos made by GW.


The first one I used a sickle blade syringe arm and mask, then added a back spine attachment that are similar to what you see on the wracks.


The second one had the longer blade, robotic claw hand and mask.


The last one had the spare arm from the Grotesque kit, mask and chain hand from the Talos kit.


Each model had the arms slightly converted to fit the GW parts, and a couple of the helms needed additional pipes to get them to the body. I distressed the flesh around surgical areas using red glaze, and purple glaze, and anywhere that had a pipe going in had some green glaze as well. I now have above the minimum size for the squad, but would like to make up another 6 including an Aberration to take it to full size.

That's all for today, so until next time stay safe and have fun !

Cheers Dave