The village smithy stands. Or it may be a chestnut tree, but I don't have a lot of confidence in my arboreal knowledge.
Neither am I all that sure it's a blacksmith's, it's probably just a barn of sorts. What's most important is that it is another building finished and ready for the next game.
This is another Resin Building of Unknown Origin that I picked up in Vancouver back in the eighties.
The more I look at it and at the last building I completed, the less I think that they were actually Gallia models. I also have a two-story timbered cottage that I know for a fact is Gallia, and the moulding was a lot cleaner than was the case for these two.
The more I look at it and at the last building I completed, the less I think that they were actually Gallia models. I also have a two-story timbered cottage that I know for a fact is Gallia, and the moulding was a lot cleaner than was the case for these two.
This one was covered in bubbles, oozing resin eruptions, chips, and scars; it took a lot of work just to make it look presentable.
Still, when placed on a base and decorated with a GW tree, a barrel and spare wheel, and a pile of cannonballs painted up as a supply of (overripe) fruit ready for plundering, it looks decent enough for the tabletop.
![]() |
| Rear Window! |
I'm glad to get these done, as it leaves considerably more room on the painting table to work on miniatures.
There is one more building I need to work on for scenario I have in mind for the upcoming game on the 21st, and this one will be considerably bulkier! The good thing is that I'm getting considerably better- and faster- at making buildings.
There is one more building I need to work on for scenario I have in mind for the upcoming game on the 21st, and this one will be considerably bulkier! The good thing is that I'm getting considerably better- and faster- at making buildings.





0 Yorumlar