Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh Boy! A Bag Full Of Yarn Makes Me A Very Happy Camper

May 15, 2014

Good morning.  So far the day hasn't decided what it wants to do, but it looks like the sun is sneaking through the clouds.  Gosh I hope so because we have plenty of wet gray days coming up.  Joe brought some drill bits home from work yesterday and drilled some holes in the bottom of my new planters.  Now that water can drain from them, I will get them planted. 

I went for my consult yesterday and could not talk the good doctor out of scheduling two stress tests for next week.  I guess I'm losing my touch.  Sad to say, I am quite the wimpy chicken when it comes to any tests that a doctor might want to do.  I have not liked any of the ones I've had in the past, so I'm not looking forward to these two next week. 

On a pleasant note, DIL Janet and I caused a bit of havoc to our purses yesterday afternoon at the yarn store.  I came home with yarn for two new projects, one of which is going to be an afghan for Mr. Pogo.  He loves snuggling into the ones that I've been making so I thought it would be good to make him one of his own.

I've made it a bit narrower, and it will be a bit shorter, but just right for Pogo.  Here's a photo of how it is looking now.  Of course, it is a gorgeous pumpkin orange.  He says it is his favorite color too.  Gosh, I love it!  I just may have to make one like this for myself too.


I could not get all the colors that I wanted so we will have to be taking a trip to the super store soon.  Unless of course, the manufacturer has a sale on its website, then I'll just order on-line.  Some of my projects have a time line when they need to be finished so it is important to get all the colors that I need.
 
I also have a couple of photos that I took at night in the little gardens outside my door.  I just love these little solar garden decorations.
 

 
Today I'll take some photos of the peacock and flamingo bird baths that I put in the little gardens.  These are just too adorable.  I'll have to be on the lookout for a few more of these things for the other garden. 
 
Well, that's my news for this morning.  My coffee has  gone cold so I need to be making a fresh cup.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
 
Hugs, Edna B.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar